A trick track is a non-inverting roller coaster element. It consists of a straight section of track that is banked to one side. Trick tracks were often used on older wooden roller coasters, however have now become a rare element. Yet Great Coasters International has brought them back in some sort of form with Mystic Timbers at Kings Island. Trick track was also found in rare TOGO Stand-up Coaster models.
Examples[edit | edit source]
- Mystic Timbers at Kings Island
- Freestyle at Cavallino Matto
- Shivering Timbers at Michigan's Adventure (trick track has since been removed)
- Storm Chaser at Kentucky Kingdom
- Twisted Timbers at Kings Dominion