|Click here to watch the on-ride POV|
|Jersey Devil Coaster's Promotional Image.|
|Manufacturer||Rocky Mountain Construction|
|Designer / calculations||Alan Schilke|
|Type||Steel - Single rail|
|Riders per train||12|
|Propulsion||Chain lift hill|
|Top speed||58 mph|
Jersey Devil Coaster is a steel single rail roller coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey, USA. Manufactured by Rocky Mountain Construction, it was initially set to open in 2020, but the opening was delayed to 2021. It is the first custom-made RMC Raptor Track, as well as the world's tallest, fastest, and longest single-rail roller coaster.
On August 29, 2019, it was announced that Jersey Devil Coaster would be coming to Six Flags Great Adventure.
The ride's first concrete footers were poured in November 2019. Supports began to be erected in March, and two assembled trains arrived at the park.
On June 30, 2020, the park confirmed that the attraction would be delayed to 2021, stating this was due to delays in construction caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Construction work resumed in December 2020. This was followed by the coaster's trackwork completion on January 25, 2021, with the topping off of the lift hill. Testing began in May.
Jersey Devil Coaster soft opened to members and press holders on June 9, 2021 and opened to the general public on June 13.
Jersey Devil Coaster is a custom Raptor Track manufactured by Rocky Mountain Construction. It is 130 feet tall, has a drop of 122 feet and reaches speeds of up to 58 mph and is 3,000 feet long, as well as having containing 5 "intense elements"; these include 3 inversions and 12 airtime moments.
- "Six Flags Great Adventure announces record-breaking Jersey Devil single-rail coaster". https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/experience/america/theme-parks/2019/08/29/six-flags-great-adventure-record-breaking-jersey-devil-coaster/2149376001/.
- "Six Flags Great Adventure Jersey Devil Coaster delayed until 2021". App.. https://eu.app.com/story/entertainment/events/2020/06/30/six-flags-great-adventurejersey-devil-coaster-delayed-until-2021/3284683001/.
- "Six Flags Great Adventure Confirms Major Work on The Jersey Devil Coaster has Resumed". NewsPlusNotes. December 29, 2020. http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2020/12/six-flags-great-adventure-confirms.html. Retrieved December 30, 2020.
- "Six Flags Great Adventure tweet". Twitter. 25 January 2021. https://twitter.com/SFGrAdventure/status/1353703876608864272. Retrieved 25 January 2021.
- "The Jersey Devil Coaster Now Testing at Six Flags Great Adventure". NewsPlusNotes. 2021-05-24. http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.com/2021/05/the-jersey-devil-coaster-now-testing-at.html. Retrieved 2021-05-29.
- "JERSEY DEVIL COASTER Member and Season Pass Preview". https://www.sixflags.com/greatadventure/events/jersey-devil-coaster-member-and-season-pass-preview.
- on the Roller Coaster DataBase.